' ')); ?>Home News Feeds Blog
' ')); ?> ' ')); ?> ' ')); ?> ' ')); ?>
A blog of all sections with no images
| ' ')); ?> ' ')); ?> ' ')); ?> ' ')); ?> ' ')); ?> ' ')); ?> ' ')); ?> ' ')); ?> ' ')); ?> ' ')); ?>
Written by LeadPro
Friday, 18 March 2011
Alot of clients ask LeadPro how to run a suppression file. Since generally most clients do not feel comfortable sending out their lead database and certainly LeadPro isn't going to send out their leads like that it can often result in a stalemate.
LeadPro is writing this FAQ because every time we try to explain over the phone the safe way for both parties to get their data suppressed without having it stolen most people get confused and cant understand the procedure.
Written by leadpro
Tuesday, 16 September 2008
The Definitive Lead Guide and Directory:
Comparing mortgage leads is like comparing animals. Ants, elephants, dogs, condors, skunks, cats and moray eels all have their own characteristics as do leads. Their differences are dramatic. Some are dangerous, others friendly. Some can make your business purr and others destroy it. This guide's aim is to divulge truths that can help the industry.
Last Updated ( Tuesday, 16 September 2008 )
Written by Administrator
Monday, 12 May 2008
Consumer Law: Telemarketing FAQ
Information courtesy of the Federal Consumer Information Center.
Just when can telemarketers call?
Why do telemarketers only call my home number and not my cell phone? Mind you, I'm not complaining.
Can telemarketers call me again after I've asked them not to?
A telemarketer contacted me about helping me with my credit, asking for up-front money. Is this legal?
A telemarketer sold me hundreds of dollars worth of magazines. Am I obligated to pay for these?
What does the FTC's Telemarketing Sales Rule require telemarketers to do?
Are the automatic dialers telemarketers use legal? I hate answering the phone only to hear nothing, then a click.
A: The FTC's Telemarketing Sales Rule allows telemarketers to call between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
Q: Just when can telemarketers call?
A: FCC rules prohibit automatic dialing machines and prerecorded voice message devices from calling:
Q: Why do telemarketers only call my home number and not my cell phone? Mind you, I'm not complaining.
- Emergency phone lines
- Guest or patient rooms in a hospital, nursing homes or similar establishments
- Paging or cellular phone numbers
- Any service for which the person called will be charged for the call
A: No. The FTC's Telemarketing Sales Rule requires telemarketer to not call again if you ask them not to. They also cannot:
Q: Can telemarketers call me again after I've asked them not to?
- Misrepresent what they're offering
- Threaten, intimidate or harass consumers
A: Maybe. The FTC's Telemarketing Sales Rule states that telemarketers can't request advance payment to help repair your credit record, recover money you lost to other telemarketers, or help you get credit or loans if you:
Q: A telemarketer contacted me about helping me with my credit, asking for up-front money. Is this legal?
- Receive a call from a telemarketer in another state or country or
- Make a call to a company in another state or country in response to a mail solicitation.
But the FTC rule does not apply:
- When you call to order from a catalog or in response to an ad on television or radio, or in a magazine or newspaper (with some exceptions)
- To solicitations you received by fax or computer for goods or services; or
- To certain types of businesses, including nonprofit organizations, investment brokers and advisors, banks and financial institutions
A: Beware of telephone sales pitches for "free," "pre-paid" or "special" magazine subscription deals. An impulse purchase could leave you with years of monthly payments for magazines you may not want or could buy for less elsewhere. What's more, in some states you're legally obligated to pay for a subscription once you verbally agree to it. Frequently, the salesperson tape records the conversation, perhaps claiming it's for your protection. Later, the company may use the tape to "prove" you agreed to buy the magazines, selected a payment method, and understood the terms of the agreement.
Q: A telemarketer sold me hundreds of dollars' worth of magazines. Am I obligated to pay for these?
The FTC's Telemarketing Sales Rule requires telemarketers to make certain disclosures and prohibits them from lying. It gives you the power to stop telemarketing calls you don't want and gives state law enforcement officers the authority to prosecute fraudulent telemarketers who operate across state lines.
There is no federal law that regulates the cancellation of telephone agreements. Though there are certain state and local laws that require telemarketers to provide a cancellation period, don't agree to buy on the assumption that you can cancel later.
A: The rule requires telemarketers to:
Q: What does the FTC's Telemarketing Sales Rule require telemarketers to do?
- Disclose the total cost and other terms of sale before you make any payment for the goods or services
- Tell you if they don't allow refunds, exchanges or cancellations
- Provide the odds of winning a prize, inform you that no purchase is necessary, and tell you how to get instructions for entering without buying anything; and
- Provide the seller's name, disclose that it's a sales call, and tell you exactly what they're trying to sell
A: They can be used, but there are some restrictions. The FCC prohibits:
Q: Are the automatic dialers telemarketers use legal? I hate answering the phone only to hear nothing, then a click.
- Voice message devices from calling residential phone lines unless it's an emergency or the person being called has agreed in advance
- Unsolicited advertisements from being sent by fax to either a residence or a business
- Prerecorded calls using automatic dialing machines from tying up your phone line for more than 5 seconds (or 25 seconds depending on your local telephone exchange) after you hang up
Last Updated ( Monday, 12 May 2008 )
Written by Administrator
Saturday, 19 January 2008
Business Opportunity Leads
Business opportunity leads can be hard to find and when you or your clients are business-to-business marketers.
You need to find the best most reputable source for business opportunity leads out there. Look no further!
LeadPro Integrated Marketing can help you because we have access to the most sources and the highest quality business opportunity leads available on the market.
Whether you are looking for home business leads or business opportunity leads to help build your own customer database with enhancement data, LeadPro's data experts can help you find the business leads you need to make sure you have the most accurate and freshest data on the market.
How can we promise this?
Because we pride ourselves on knowing the strengths and weaknesses of the data sources we access and will make sure the business opportunity leads you receive from us are right for you, your campaign and ultimately meet and exceed your expectations.
Whether you are looking for local businesses, national consumers, or an obscure specialty segment–we have what you need. From credit data to addresses (res/occ), you’ll find it on LeadProDataSystems.com
Plus our proprietary service, SourcePLUS will help maximize the quality and quantity of your data boosting your match rates by 25%. Through ConsumerPLUS and BizPLUS you can access millions of records representing the industry's newest, freshest and largest, multi-sourced data.
ConsumerPLUS: Universe - 220,000,000
Consumers who make the purchasing decisions for their home and family including:
- Cooking Products
- Financial Offers
- Health Services
- Home & Garden
- Insurance/Investment Offers
BizPLUS: Universe - 23,000,000 The industry's newest, freshest and largest, multi-sourced business marketing database including:
- Event Marketing
- Electronics and Computer
- Financial and Insurance Offers
- Office Equipment and Furniture
- Publications and Information Sources
We have access to over 400 different data sources–the most data available in one place.
- Compiled Data: Individual and household data is compiled from multiple sources including telephone directories, warranty cards and mortgage data. Businesses are compiled and updated monthly from yellow pages, government records and corporate reports. These files provide data by business firmagraphics such as employee size, sales revenue, and SIC code.
- Resident/Occupant: Compiled from the U.S. Postal Service and the U.S. Census Bureau, data is updated every two months offering you the freshest, most deliverable records available.
- Credit Data: Individual credit is compiled from credit bureaus offering the most responsive, most up-to-date prospect lists. Business credit data predicts the likelihood that a company will pay its bills in a severely delinquent manner or obtain legal relief from creditors.
- Managed Data: "Specialty" or "Managed" lists are targeted to specific audiences. Unique sources guarantee the interests of the audience you intend to target.
Multi-Sourced Marketing Lists
Through our proprietary data service, SourcePLUS we can access multiple databases of U.S. businesses and consumers compiled from numerous sources, along with a multitude of demographic and geographic selection capabilities.
Our business files include all of the major compiled commercial databases, and our consumer files include the major credit bureau databases. By maintaining all of these databases under one roof, we have the unique ability to identify and fill gaps found within individual data sources, thus providing the most comprehensive coverage possible.
SourcePLUS also features powerful merge-purge capabilities, enabling us to "de-dupe" various files against each other to provide records that are unique to each data source. Because we maintain a high volume of records (upwards of 1 billion), our supply and demand dynamics allow us to price our data at the most competitive rates available. As a result, LeadPro Integrated Marketing offers the most complete set of U.S. address, contact, and demographic repositories in the industry.
Our Data Solutions Group leverages best-in-class data hygiene solutions to help you acquire exact and correct addresses, improve mail deliverability, update your files with Change of Address records and more. You’ll save money by keeping your data clean, capturing more clients and retaining existing customers.
- Data Consolidation and Standardization
Validation and correction address components ZIP+4 codes are enhanced and more.
- NCOA: The National Change of Address
Updates mailing lists with the latest change of address filed with the USPS.
- MaxCOA: Maximum Change of Address
Updates mailing lists with the latest change of address data filed with the USPS, PLUS two previous addresses provides moving data for the last 60 months.
- DSF: Delivery Sequence File
Checks mailing lists against the complete, exact address for every delivery point served by the USPS.
- DSF: Delivery Sequence File - Second Generation
Checks AND corrects mailing lists against the complete, exact address for every delivery point served by the USPS.
- LACS: Locatable Address Conversion System
Updates rural addresses to city-style addresses.
- CASS: Coding Accuracy Support System
This system improves the accuracy of 5-digit ZIP, ZIP+4, carrier route, and delivery point bar codes.
- Deceased Processing
Enables mailers to eliminate deceased individuals from their mailings and prevents disturbing members of the deceased's household with unwanted mail
- National Do Not Call
Easily comply with the DNC rules regulated by the FTC and FCC with our efficient and simple compliance services.
Everyday we help thousands of customers improve their business and consumer data, expand their customer touch points and improve their response rates.
- Email and Reverse Email Append: We'll help you personalize and expand your marketing efforts to increase your online sales. Email append overlays deliverable email addresses onto your customer file and returns a clean, permission-based list with the highest match rates possible. If you have only email addresses, reverse the process and we’ll help you obtain phone and postal addresses to help enrich your data.
- Phone and Reverse Phone Append: Fill in data gaps to expand customer touch points by adding customer phone numbers to your database where you currently have only emails, names, or business titles. If you have only phone records, reverse the process and we’ll obtain email and postal address records.
- Demographics: Target your messaging for higher response by including occupation, home value, marital status, children, income, and ethnic households–even specialized information like Internet connected households.
- Psychographics: Reveal customer preferences, lifestyles and hobbies by adding psychographic details to your data.
- Firmagraphics: For business to business marketing, we can add SIC codes, sales volume, business site type (headquarter vs. branch office), employee size, or contact names.
From understanding your strengths through Correlational Analysis, to predicting consumer behavior through Logistic Regression, our PhD experts have experience applying modeling and analysis best-practices in B-to-B and B-to-C markets across nearly every segment.
Our automated modeling service, Intelligent Profile, allows you to profile your customers and identify new prospects who look just like them–in real-time. Plus our unique 3-Phase analysis approach offers a clear, scalable and customizable approach to improve performance, reduce costs, and minimize risk throughout the marketing process.
Whether you need data processing enhancement or a desktop data processing tool, we have the solution. DataBase Studio™ is your fast, flexible and affordable data integration solution. DataBase Studio is a completely integrated dataflow application that combines the best functions of ETL to solve a broad variety of tough business problems. This affordable, cost efficient tool requires minimal maintenance and operational support saving you development time while enhancing your productivity.
- In-line Data Hygiene
- CASS Certification
- Sophisticated Merge/Purge
Whether you need a quick and easy solution or a customized data warehouse, our Database Technologies Group offers a range of services. For list and campaign management, GLIDE™ offers a simplified interface to complete on-the-fly list selections and fast, streamlined order fulfillment.
We also offer database management solutions for marketers who want the benefits of an experienced data solution provider and the convenience of a hosted solution. Through the combined power of our expertise and the robust data management of SAS™ Marketing Automation, we offer you the ultimate in operational efficiency.
LeadPro Media will help monetize your registration process and generate advertising dollars from your registration/confirmation page. We offer a host of data intelligent registration services designed to assist marketers in their efforts to generate revenue online.
Get more value from your customer interaction and earn significant revenue by joining either our premier network of websites or integrating third party offers from brand name advertisers directly into existing registration processes. You'll benefit from detailed reporting, at the offer and registrant demographic level. We'll insure your customer interaction is consistent and meets your branding standards.
Timing is a critical element of target marketing. RedSail Media's online advertising network of websites reaches millions of consumers across a broad range of demographics each month, so that you can get your message in front of the right people at the right time.
Our reseller partners have the opportunity to offer their clients direct access to the best sources of data and data solutions while still maintaining the relationship and the revenue.
LeadPro’s Data On Demand enables your customers to run counts and place orders directly from your website. Whether you want to leverage your current technology or ours; whether you offer ecommerce or not–we’ll help you establish an online data business branded to your specifications. Launching a new revenue stream online has never been easier. Depending on your goals and resources, we can help you launch an online data business in just a few just days or weeks.
Written by Administrator
Saturday, 19 January 2008
telemarketing lead list
A telemarketing lead list is one of the key elements to a successful telemarketing lead list campaign. A telemarketing lead list represents the numbers that will be telephoned and all efforts should insure that the types of calls being dialed are not on the do not call list in order to comply with Federal regulations.
telemarketing lead list
Your telemarketing lead list represents the prospects that will be phoned. You want to insure that the list is relative to your target market. Why dial all phone numbers of all people if your goal is to reach people within a certain zip code? You could dial the entire phone list of all people possible, but why would you? The point is very simple, if you're going to present a message to someone for the purpose of hoping that you can meet a want or need for that prospect, you want to do your best to obtain a list that is specifically targeted to your potential prospects.
An additional consideration is that your telemarketing lead list should be updated regularly. There are issues that are experienced whether a list is updated or not such as:
These items are experienced regardless of how updated your list is, but there are at least two issues that reduce the efficiency and effectiveness of a campaign that are directly associated to utilizing lists that are not updated:
- Disconnected numbers - if a list of names is not updated, then those numbers that have been disconnected will be called and efforts are wasted for reaching a number that is disconnected. So, a call center's software should do an effective job at updating the lists that are used so that the list does not waste time with disconnected numbers.
- Do not call numbers - Federal regulations require compliance in not disturbing do not call numbers.
The telemarketing lead list is the database supplier portion of the telemarketing effort. Other key components are:
- Trained agents - So, you get a prospect on the phone, how quickly can he/she loose interest because of a poorly trained or poorly staffed agent?
- Manually dialing efforts - The agent pounds through the list, manually dialing, wondering if it will be a disconnect, or busy, perhaps an answering machine and then their almost caught off-guard when someone actually answers. This is highly inefficient. This should almost always be avoided.
- Broadcast your prerecorded message - Rather than wasting time with the manual dialing efforts, some choose predictive dialers. Predictive dialers do provide a better ability to engage your agent in a conversation. This is true because the numbers are dialed by an auto dialing system and only calls that connect are passed to the operator. Again, this is much better than manually dialing agents; however, they are still required to present the message with vigor and vitality to a frustrated audience. The best alternative is to execute a dynamically recorded message once. This highly motivated message is then broadcasted out to thousands of prospects. Only the prospect that desires to respond is passed on to the agent, by simply pressing a 1 on the phone. This is by far the best approach.
Written by Administrator
Saturday, 19 January 2008
A predictive dialer permits the utilization of a technology that feeds lists to a dialer. The dialer goes through the lists and when connections are made, passes the connection to the operator so that the agent can present your product and/or service to the prospect. Some of the features of the Spitfire Predictive dialers are:
- The ability to run multiple campaigns at the same time
- Calls can be routed to agents at any location
- Dial by data elements, i.e. whatever your database offers, you can dial by the criteria of that data
- Knowledgeable of the varying time zones
- Ability to record and monitor calls
ROI (Return On Investment) represents the ability to recover the costs associated with investing in supplying a call center with telemarketing infrastructure. You are basically throwing the dice and you're looking to cover your bets that leads will be produced. The factors for ROI are more than a dialing technology. Consider the following:
- What will you say when you are connected to your prospect?
- What if what you're saying isn't working, perhaps worst, what if you don't know that what you're saying isn't effective?
- Do you have a plan to scientifically evaluate your messages of products and/or service?
- Are your agents trained and seasoned to effectively represent your product and/or service?
- Do you have the skills to take on every nuance of this special field?
There are yet many more questions to consider when investing in a telemarketing call center. Why not outsource it? You don't have to go to India or the Philippines. The advantages of outsourcing are many:
- No initial investment - You don't have to buy hardware and software. Without initial investment of capital, doesn't that make the ROI model simpler?
- No personnel to hire, train, wages to pay - Again, as in the point of not having to invest in hardware and software. If you don't have to hire, train, and pay wages to personnel, this reduces the investment of ROI.
- Utilize expertise of proven professionals - if you outsource, you'll receive assistance from those that do this for a living and aren't selling you an incomplete tool kit. It is like B.B. King can show you how to play a blues riff on the guitar, but if you don't know how to play, how will you apply it? The fact that a product can provide you with an ability to use template scripts or custom scripts, if you're not doing this 24/7, how effective will you be? Furthermore, sometimes people simply paint themselves into a corner because they don't expand their thinking. They may get into a jam because they're approaching the problem myopically. There is an advantage to having professionals as counselors.
Additionally, Voice Broadcasting is probably a better choice. Voice broadcasting will permit the presentation phase of the process where the digital presentation can be done with great enthusiasm, not effected by sickness, depression, rejection. It's always the same power packed message delivered each and every time. Then, when the prospect simply presses a 1, the agent is now utilized as what he/she does best. Use the human skills to turn the prospect into a lead.
|<< Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>|
|Results 1 - 10 of 16||